One of my New Year’s resolution was to be more active on Goodreads–a site that I have studiously ignored just because. Recently I joined this group 2016 Reading Challenge and it’s pretty cool. There are plenty of cool challenges and the bookish community is super friendly as always. Anyway, one of the challenges I signed up for is The TBR Randomiser Challenge.
This is a really cool challenge and I would love it if you guys participated too! The rules are simple:
- Select the number of books you want to read for this challenge
- Go to the “My Books” tab on the top of the Goodreads Page.
- Bring up your “To-Read” shelf.
- On the bottom of the page in the middle, go to the “sort” field and select “Random.”
- Goodreads will generate a random list of books for you.
Sounds fun, right? No? Oh, okay. These are the books Goodreads chose for me. It just so happens that I was reading Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard when GR chose this book for me.
I’m really hoping this will help reduce my ever-growing TBR pile! Let me know what’s on your reading list.
Because of my neck injury I won’t be posting anything for a while. I’ll try to put up random posts to keep the blog going but reviews probably won’t be up until after the 10th. Thanks for understanding you lovelies!